This Time Clock MTS How To Article covers how the Time Clock Administrator can clock out all employees that are currently clocked in quickly and easily. This can be especially useful at the end of the work day to clock out any employees that may have forgotten to clock out when they left work for the day.
To clock out all employees that are currently clocked in just follow the steps below..
- Log into Time Clock MTS as the administrator. How you log in as the administrator was covered in this How To Article.
- Go to the Tools->Edit Times screen and you’ll be shown the screen at the top of this article.
- Click the Clock Out button and choose the Clock Out All Employees option from the menu that pops up.
- Confirm that you want to clock out all employees in the confirmation window that is then shown.
- All employees that are clocked in will be clocked out of Time Clock MTS