I’m just uploading the latest release of Time Clock MTS, taking our time clock software to version 4.1.5. This new release adds one new feature, has improved job tracking performance, and fixes up a couple of minor bugs. Here’s a detailed list of the changes.
- When logged in as the timeclock administrator you can now right click on the employee list to show or hide disabled employees.
- If no employees are defined or visible (such as all employees are disabled and disabled employees are hidden) the software now provides a prompt to create employees using the Employee Maintenance menu.
- Significantly improved the loading speed of jobs. Expect a 2500-3000% speed improvement. Probably only noticeable if you’ve got a large collection of jobs that you’re tracking.
- Fixed up a display issue with displaying department folders while logged in as the Administrator.
- Fixed up an error that fired when the last employee in the employee list was deleted and departmental folders were displayed.
- Fixed a bug that created a spontaneous clock out for employees with no recorded data that were then disabled by the administrator.
Note the term re-enable and disable was (from Version 4.1.6) changed to deactivate and reactivate users.