Many apologies for the two releases so close together, but it was critical to release version 2.2.8 due to a hard crash that some users were seeing.
Changes for version 2.2.8:
- Fix to hard crash that some users were seeing. Root cause was the fingerprint scanner support. For the time being fingerprint support has been disabled. It will be re-instated within 24 hours.
Changes for version 2.2.7:
- Added support for logging to an Excel worksheet. This can be enabled by running Time Clock MTS with the command line parameter ExcelDebug
- Fixed a problem where the password was not being reset correctly during the 30 day trial period
- Made various changes to allow easier recovery of forgotten or lost administrator passwords. Lots of users seem to lose them and I want to make sure this isn’t a programming issue with the software.
- Employee image capture can now be setup on a client by client basis. Previously it could only be setup if the administrator PC had a webcam on it.
- Fix to the view information button to require a finger scan when fingerprint security is activated.