This Time Clock MTS How To Article covers how the Time Clock Administrator can quickly and easily select a group of employees and punch them in or out. This is of most use if a group of employees with the same start time or end time forget to punch in or out of Time Clock MTS when they start or stop work for the day.
To select a group of employees to punch in or out of Time Clock MTS follow the steps below.
- Firstly, you must log into Time Clock MTS as the administrator, this How To Article explains how to log in as the time clock administrator.
- Go to the Tools->Edit Times screen and you’ll be shown the screen above.
- Click the Punch In / Out button and you’ll be shown the drop-down menu below.
- The options are fairly self explanatory. The Selected Employee options affect only the employee you have selected on the Edit Times employee list. The Checked Employees options affect only the employees that have the checkbox next to their names ticked. Obviously, the ALL options affect all employees in the list.
- Choose the required option to affect the group of employees you need and you’ll be shown the screen below to set a Punch In or Punch Out time.
- Confirm that you want to Punch In / Out the selected group of employees.
- The required action will now be performed on the group of employees you’ve selected. It’s important to note that employees that are currently Punched In cannot be punched in again and vice versa. Those employees will remain unaffected by the action you try to perform on them.