This Time Clock MTS How To Article covers how the Time Clock Administrator can punch in all employees that are currently clocked out quickly and easily. This can be useful if a number of employees have forgotten to punch in when they arrived at work.
To punch in all employees that are currently punched out just follow the steps below.
- Log into Time Clock MTS as the administrator. Read this this How To Article to learn how to log in as the time clock administrator.
- Go to the Tools->Edit Times screen and you’ll be shown the screen above.
- Click the Punch In / Out button and choose the Punch In All Employees option from the menu that pops up.
- When Punching In a group of employees from the Edit Times screen you’ll be given a chance to set a Punch In time using the screen below.
- Confirm that you want to Punch In all employees in the confirmation window that is then shown.
- All employees that are currently Punched Out will be Punched In to Time Clock MTS using the time you set.
If this article isn’t what you were looking for you might find the How to Punch Out All Employees article or how to Punch a Group of Employees In or Out article useful.