We’ve been working on Time Clock MTS Version 6 for the last four months and as we’re coming to the conclusion of the testing phase we thought it was a good time to share some screenshots of the new version. As you can see the look and feel has changed completely and the reporting system has been completely re-written. Exciting times ahead!
Version 5.1.9 of Time Clock MTS has been released. This version fixes issued in the following areas:
- Fixed a problem with employee bulletins not displaying as expected when using the MySQL backend.
- Fixed a problem with some email alerts not being raised correctly when using the MySQL backend.
- Fixed a problem with the vacation and sick time balances for accrual schemes that carry the balance forward annually.
Yesterday the price of the Stand-Alone Edition of Time Clock MTS changed to $99, the first price rise we’ve had since November 2012. To minimize any inconvenience we’re making the product available at the old price of $79 until the end of this month (February 2016). Just use this coupon when purchasing the Time Clock MTS Stand-Alone Edition.
We’ve just uploaded a new minor release of Time Clock MTS that addresses a couple of issues:
- We’ve finally managed to get more verbose connection messages when connecting to MySQL or SQL Server which should help debugging connection issues greatly! Not sure what I’m talking about? Try taking a look at the Time Clock MTS Network PLUS Edition page.
- The last release of the software introduced a problem with the report headers for most payroll reports. The displayed date range was one day short for the second and subsequent employees in the report. This has been fixed and was purely a display issue, the actual payroll calculations were still correct.
After our recent unexpected absence we’re back in the office and working our way through the emails we’ve received in the last few days. Apologies for any inconvenience during this short period of down time.
Due to unforeseen circumstances we’ll be unable to respond to emails and support requests until about 2:00AM Saturday 30 January 2016 (PST). Apologies for any inconvenience this might cause.