Time Clock MTS includes many features in it’s design to eliminate fraud and keep your data secure. These are some of the features:
- Only the administrator can access the administrator functions with their password.
- All employees have PIN numbers to prevent them clocking in or out for each other.
- Administrator passwords are required on program start or stop (or both) to stop employees stopping the program and changing the system clock.
- You can use an attached web cam to capture images on employee clock in or out, review these images or use them as a deterrent to prevent buddy punching. You can learn more about this here.
- Synchronize times with internet time servers to eliminate manipulation of system time.
- Time Clock MTS database is password protected to prevent manual editing of data. You can learn more about this here.
- The software monitors the PC clock to prevent the system clock being changed.