I’ve just released Version 2.5.2 of Time Clock MTS containing some reporting fixes and an enhancement to the job tracking system. Details of the changes can be found below.
- Added the employee job creation setting. This allows employees to create new job when they are logging times against a job. This could be useful if your employees use pre-numbered job or service sheets and only record one or two times against a job. It will help to minimize administrative overhead and the need to have jobs pre-defined.
- Fixed up the column formatting on the Simple Wages Report.
- Fixed up the Job Punchcard Report, which was dropping off the last days times from the job totals.
- Tried to fix up the invalid characters some users have been seeing when they export their reports to Excel.
- Fixed up a problem with the departmental folder display of the employee list. When an employee was selected and the list was automatically refreshed the employee was unselected.