We’re uploading version 6.1.6 of Time Clock MTS as this blog post is being written. This version contains a few minor fixes and performance enhancements as detailed below:
- Deleted employees are no longer checked when updating the status of employees on the employee list.
- Employee count is now gathered during the main employee status query rather than separately when updating the employee list status.
- The query that gets the status of a single employee now works correctly if there is more than one time note assigned to the most recent time punch.
- The grouped employee status query now groups time notes by time rather than returning all notes.
- Fixed a long standing problem with the selected employee not updating correctly on the employee list when department folders were displayed.
- Tie breaker sort criteria added to the grouped employee status query to stop it returning more than one record from a sub query. Of course, there should NEVER be two most recent time punches but in the case of database corruption it can happen. This tie breaker criteria will stop an ugly error being thrown.