Time Clock MTS Version 6.0.5 has been released. It primarily addresses a startup problem with the Client software and the Network PLUS Edition. Details of the changes made are below:
- Fix put in place for invalid registration key error some Network PLUS Edition users were seeing.
- Fix put in place for an error being displayed for the Client software on startup when no DatabaseLoc setting in the settings file. Only applicable to Network PLUS Edition users.
- Fix to stop the software un-registering itself if the system clock was changed.
- Fix to stop needless error messages being logged when the software started and could not find a database to connect to.
- Fix to prevent users punching in and out if they force a connection to SQL Server / MySQL and they do not have an appropriate license.