It’s a common misconception that the only way to reset your Time Clock MTS password is to use the File->Reset Administrator Password menu. But this menu is for resetting forgotten administrator passwords. If you still know your password and just want to set it to something different here’s what to do.
- Log into the Time Clock MTS Administrator program as the administrator using your password.
- Go to the Tools->Options Menu.
- Go to the System Options Screen (shown in the image above).
- Enter your new password into the Admin Password field.
- Confirm your new password by typing it again into the Re-Type Password field.
- Save the password by clicking the Save button.
Once you’ve done that your Time Clock MTS administrator password will be set to the new value and you’ll have to use the new password to log into Time Clock MTS as the administrator.