Version 4 of our Timeclock Software includes a new feature to allow you to highlight employees on the employee list with a color. You can see what this might look like on the image above. You’ll need to be using the Employee List Interface to see the effects of this in your time card software. Setting up Time Clock MTS to show background colors for employees is pretty simple. Here’s how to do it.
- Log into the Time Clock MTS Administrator program as the administrator.
- Select the employee you want to change the background color for and then select the Employee Maintenance->Edit Selected Employee menu.
- On the Employee Information Screen click the Choose Color button.
- Choose a color from the color picking window that appears.
- Click the Save Employee button to save the change.
- When you return to the main time clock screen you should see that the employee is now highlighted with your selected color. Please note that while you have the employee selected in the list the highlighted color will not be displayed.