August 20, 2008
Security features of Time Clock MTS
Time Clock MTS includes many features in it's design to eliminate fraud and keep your data secure. These are some of the features:
- Only the administrator can access the administrator functions with their password.
- All employees have PIN numbers to prevent them clocking in or out for each other.
- Administrator passwords are required on program start or stop (or both) to stop employees stopping the program and changing the system clock.
- You can use an attached web cam to capture images on employee clock in or out, review these images or use them as a deterrent to prevent buddy punching. You can learn more about this here.
- Synchronize times with internet time servers to eliminate manipulation of system time.
- Time Clock MTS database is password protected to prevent manual editing of data. You can learn more about this here.
- The software monitors the PC clock to prevent the system clock being changed.
|Get the Free Trial Download 30 Day Free Trial||
From just $79 (US) for a single computer
And $114 (US) for two computers
Posted by mnemtsas at August 20, 2008 9:18 PM