Time Clock MTS Features
|Buy Now||Free Download|
Employee Data Entry Methods
- Employee list clock in/out screen. Employees can select themselves from a list and then clicking Clock In/Out buttons.
- Quick find tool to find employees in long lists list.
- Keypad screen requiring entry of Employee Badge number.
- Keypad screen is useable on touch screens.
- Keypad screen is compatible with barcode readers or magnetic card readers. You can encode a barcode or magnetic card with Time Clock MTS badge numbers and have employees clock in and out in a very short time.
- Can require entry of a PIN number to prevent employees clocking in/out for each other.
- Can require employees to enter comment on clock in or out (or both).
- Employee list and keypad interface available in both administrator and client versions of the software.
- Enter job codes quickly and easily using a touchscreen compatible keypad screen.
- Switch jobs easily without needing to clock out first.
- Only someone with the administrator password can access the administrative functions.
- Employee PINs can prevent employees abusing the time clock system by clocking in and out for each other
- Require Administrator Password on program start or stop (or both) to stop employees stopping the program and changing the system clock
- Use an attached camera to capture images on employee clock in or out and then review images to help prevent buddy punching
- Synchronize times with internet time servers to eliminate manipulation of system time
- Password protect Time Clock MTS database to prevent manual editing of data
- Monitor the PC clock to prevent the system clock being changed
- Password protect database to prevent employees opening it and editing it
- Auto logout administrator if computer is idle for more than 5 minutes
- Can define any day as the start of the week
- Daily Overtime limit and rate
- Weekly Overtime limit and rate
- Overtime can be calculated on daily, weekly, or total of weekly and daily basis
- Hourly and Salaried employees
- Use fiscal year or employment year as a basis for calculations
- Force time to be paid as overtime
- Force time to be neglected from overtime calculations
- Can define shifts and a shift loading
- Can define holidays
- Holidays can be credited to employee wages
- Holidays can affect overtime calculations
- Allowance for automatic break deductions
- Allowance for minute, 6 minute, 15 minute, or 30 minute time rounding for reporting purposes.
- Least time calculations, clock ins can always be rounded up and clock outs rounded down.
- Vacation Accruals
- Sick Time Accruals
- Working hours report detailing hours worked per day and the hourly split between normal rate hours, daily overtime hours, and weekly overtime hours
- Punchcard report showing clock in/out times and elapsed hours
- Detailed punchcard report showing all clock in /out times along with any notes
- Payroll summary report showing normal hours, weekly overtime hours, daily overtime hours, gross salary and holiday hours
- Wages summary report showing a line by line summary of hours worked and wages payable for each employee
- Departmental wages report showing a breakdown of wages by department.
- Job time report showing time booked to jobs on an employee by employee basis.
- All reports can be run for one or many employees
- All reports can be run by shift or department
- All reports can be run by employment type
- All report sections can be totally customized to your requirements, or removed completely.
- Certain reports can be made available for employees to view or print
- All reports can be exported to comma delimited text file, tab delimited text file, or directly to Microsoft Excel
- Time entries for users can be exported to tab or comma delimited text file or directly to Microsoft Excel
- In standard form Time Clock MTS uses a standard Microsoft Access database to store all its information. Someone competent with Access can generate any number of reports from within Access itself
- Optionally Time Clock MTS can use an SQL Server, MSDE, SQL Express, or MySQL database to store all its information. This can make for a more reliable and faster system as well as potentially supporting many Time Clock MTS Clients.
Employee Tip Tracking
- Track employee tips or gratuities
- Track direct tips, credit and debit card tips, and tips paid out to others.
- Employees and the time clock administrator can view a live tip diary over any time period.
- View and print out a tip diary (similar to IRS Form 4070A).
- View and print out a tip diary summary (similar to IRS Form 4070).
- Tip data entry protected by the usual Time Clock MTS security measures (finger scanning or PIN entry).
- Full company details can be entered and displayed on reports
- Comprehensive employee database including contact details, next of kin information and employment type (tax type or custom types)
- Define unlimited shifts and loadings and associate employees to shifts
- Define unlimited departments and associate employees to departments
- Define unlimited holidays
- Define and track unlimited jobs.
- Full backup and restoration of data file
- Storing of data on backed up network drive is possible
- Can control what information employees can and cannot see
- Encrypted database password and employee PINs.