How to Install the Time Clock MTS Network Edition
The Time Clock MTS Network Edition allows you to track up to 500 employees on up to 20 different time clock computers. The system is managed from a single time clock administrator computer. This support article gives detailed instructions on how to setup the Time Clock MTS Network Edition.
- Choose a computer on your network that you want to manage Time Clock MTS from and generate and print reports from.
- Install the Time Clock MTS Administrator program (download from here) on the chosen computer.
- Using the System Options page of Time Clock MTS move the Time Clock MTS database somewhere on your network. This network location must be visible to each computer you need employees to use to punch in and out of the time clock. You must also make sure that any computer that is going to use Time Clock MTS has full read/write/execute/delete permissions for the network location.
- Choose the computers that you want to use as punch in / punch out stations.
- Install the Time Clock MTS Client (download from here) on each of these client computers.
- Run the Time Clock MTS Client on the chosen client computers. The first time you do so you will be asked to locate the Time Clock MTS database you moved in Step 3 above.
- Use the computer with the main Time Clock MTS program on it to configure the software with your employees and payroll rules.
- Get your employees to start using the Time Clock MTS Client program to punch in and out of the software.
Buy Time Clock MTS
Purchase a registration key from our online shop. Only buy once, no monthly fees.