What is Time Clock MTS?
Time Clock MTS by Timesheets MTS Software is a Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/Vista and XP compatible program that provides companies with a simple to use employee time clock and payroll solution. Time Clock MTS allows you to:
- Create and manage up to 500 employees in standard form.
- Allow employees to punch in and out using a simple employee list or by employee id/badge number. Alternatively use fingerprints, barcodes, magnetic cards or RFID for employee punches.
- Have multiple computers acting as Time Clock stations and all be connected to a single database to centralize your payroll data collection.
- Track attendance to the nearest second but allow you to round figures to suit your payroll policies.
- Account for salaried and hourly paid employees.
- Automatically track overtime by the day, week, or apply loading by shift.
- Generate reports for your payroll department showing hours worked and gross pay.
- Track time spent on different jobs.
- Automatically record and track vacation and sick time accruals. Have employees request time off from within Time Clock MTS and have these approved or denied by the administrator.
- Track employee tips and gratuities.
- Use the employee bulletin system to send messages to employees.
Benefits of Using Time Clock MTS.
- Eliminate and replace manual time keeping systems or mechanical punch clocks.
- Realize immediate labor savings for your accountant or book-keeper by eliminating the need to tally up employee hours weekly and calculate overtime.
- Elimination of employee over payments.
- Elimination of employee under payments and resulting personnel issues that can cause.
- Ensures your companies compliance with local overtime laws.
- Provides management with up to the minute time attendance data company wide, by department, or by shift.
- Easily integrate with your existing systems by exporting data to text files or directly to Excel.
- Provide custom reports easily using the MS Access report builder.
Time Clock MTS uses a simple and intuitive interface and is remarkably quick to learn. To learn more take a look at the Getting Started section.