May 28, 2012
Time Clock MTS Version 3.3.6 Released
Time Clock MTS Version 3.3.6 includes a fix to a couple of different reports and some re-working of the way the biometric time clock features work when using the Administrator software. Here's a detailed list of the changes that have been made.
- The Job Punchcard Report and Job Time Report could occasionally show an incorrect job total when the last clock in/out pair of the report period spanned midnight. This has now been fixed.
- The Actual vs Rounded Time Report was showing all times labelled as Clock In's. This has now been fixed.
- The Automatic Administrator Logout feature wasn't working when the employee image capture option was turned on. This has now been fixed.
- Employees are allowed to clock in or out without scanning their fingerprint if the following conditions are met. Firstly, the administrator software is being used, secondly, you're logged in as the the administrator, and finally, the actual finger scanner is not connected.
- The Time Clock administrator can allow employees to clock in and out on the administrator software without using the fingerscanner even if the biometric feature is turned on. To allow this the following conditions must be met. Firstly, this will only work for the administrator software and not the client. Secondly, the fingerscanner must be disconnected. The administrator will be given the option they first time they log into the software and the administrator and the fingerscanner is disconnected. Note that the next time the fingerscanner is reconnected Time Clock MTS will re-enable full biometric security.
It's important to realize that none of these changes to the biometric security features will work if you're using the Time Clock MTS client software. It's also important to realize that they'll only take effect if your administrator computer doesn't have a finger scanner plugged into it. These changes are designed to allow Time Clock MTS users to have their client programs still protected by biometric security but allow the administrator computer to function without one.
|Get the Free Trial Download 30 Day Free Trial||
From just $79 (US) for a single computer
And $114 (US) for two computers
Posted by mnemtsas at May 28, 2012 11:15 AM