Using paper time cards, manual punch clocks, or outdated timesheets to record your employee time and attendance is probably doing nothing other than wasting your bookkeepers time as they have to total up your employee hours. You've probably realized that not only are you wasting time, but that your payroll is often innaccurate due to poor employee time recording and calculation errors. The last area of concern is that your old manual time cards and mechanical clocks are prone to buddy punching and other forms of employee fraud.
If you're looking for an employee time recording software solution that will help you minimize these problems then you'll find that Time Clock MTS is the right product for you. What's more, Time Clock MTS will help you save money from day one, due to efficiency gains, instant payroll reporting, and better cost center monitoring and job tracking. You'll find out that you can get your payroll reports in minutes rather than days and hours and that you can monitor employee attendance in seconds right from your desk. While delivering these real cost saving advantages to your business you'll find that Time Clock MTS is exceptionally easy for your staff to learn and master. Employees can be taught to clock in and out in just a minute or two while your payroll staff will no longer be tearing their hair out with complex payroll rules.
A key benefit that Time Clock MTS gives you when using it as time recording software is that you can use any computer within your company as a time clock station to record your employees time and attendance data. All their information will then be stored in a single datastore for instant processing by your payroll department. This one key feature will result in you saving literally hours of wasted administrative overheads each and every week.
Why You Should Use Time Clock MTS as your Employee Time Recording Software
- Because you no longer want to waste up to 5 minutes per employee per week using your manual time recording systems.
- To benefit from the real cost savings of using any computer in your company to record employee time and then process and report on this information from a single central computer in just seconds.
- To cure headaches and payroll calculation errors as you struggle to comply with complex local overtime rules and regulations.
- So that you keep a happy work force by eliminating employee under-payments.
- Controlling payroll costs by minimizing employee overpayments and eliminating buddy punching and employee fraud.
- To allow management to monitor employee attendance with a minimum of fuss.
- To allow for better cost center tracking, better job tracking, and better departmental wages control. All with just a few mouse clicks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Time Clock MTS Feature List
Time Clock MTS Screenshots