Version 3.1.5 of Time Clock MTS has just been uploaded. This new release fixes up a couple minor bugs, adds a new report, and tweaks a couple of other things. Here’s exactly what’s changed:
- Added the Late for Shift Report, this will be the subject of a later blog entry.
- Added an employee tip total row to the Employee Tip Summary report.
- The “Job:” label displayed in the last action text for an employee can now be changed on the Interface Settings Screen (as can most other labels on the main time clock screen).
- Fixed up the Export to Excel functionality to stop non-printable characters being put into exported reports.
- Fixed up the Payroll Summary Report that sometimes actually wouldn’t export the payroll summary information!