I released a new version of Time Clock MTS today that contained a number of minor changes designed to either fix or enable me to fix some persistent small bugs that certain users have been reporting. Changes made are detailed below.
- The search for an employee label would only update to a new setting after re-starting the software. This is now fixed.
- Debugging code added to try to determine reason for invalid procedure call error that one person is getting.
- Fixed length of password reminder question answers text fields.
- Added lots of debugging code to payroll summary report to try to figure out why some people cannot see some reports.
- Fixed up a couple of reports that were still showing deleted employees as delegates.
- Changed the popup message when adding an employee with an existing employee id / badge number. You cannot add an employee whose badge number is the same as a deleted employee.
- Added catches for lost database connections in various parts of the software.