Version 2.1.3 of Time Clock MTS was released today containing fixes to several reports and some other minor fixes to rarely occurring bugs. Today’s release includes the following changes:
- Fixed up the simple wages report, some content was not being displayed correctly on the report.
- Fix to the punchcard and detailed punchcard reports. Both of these reports were not displaying any data from the last day of the selected date range. The hourly totals and pay calculations were correct though.
- Fix to sick time and vacation time report sections that were occasionally displaying the incorrect totals.
- Catch for an error that very rarely happened when a text box was selected on the employee maintenance screen.
- Fix to an unhandled error that happened when the main application window refreshed and the report configuration screen was open.